Three Phase Static Multi Function Meter (SPU301)
- Meter measures Active
- Active, Reactive and Apparent energies in all four quadrants in forward and reverse directions,
- Instantaneous parameters phase wise voltages and currents,Power, Frequency, Rising Demand,
- Maximum Demand, Phase sequence, Power Factor, Date and Time.
- Eight Energy accumulators KWh, KVArh (lag and lead) and KVAh in forward and reverse directions,
- KWh and KVArh pulse output LEDs placed on front panel,
- LCD with backlight feature and LCD segments for indicating presence of voltages and currents in each phase separately is available,
- Front Key to stop and scroll to view display parameter,
- RTC with battery backup is used for time keeping and has a calendar of 100years,
- Data collection is possible through RS485 Communication with MODBUS RTU to PC and can also be done through Power Line Communication,
- Conforms to standards IS13779 and other relevant standards depending on the configuration.