Display Parameters of APFCR
- 7 segment Red LED Display (Single Row) - The parameters are calculated by the meter are displayed,
- Selectable Parameters - Can select any parameters.
- Scroll rate - The scroll rate of the display parameter scroll in steps of 4secs.
- Keys are provided to stop, scroll, edit and to view the particular parameter.
|Instant Power Factor (Default Display)
||Instant Power Factor (Default Display)
|| Meter ID
|CT Primary Value
||CT Primary Value
|Instant Reactive Power
||Instant Reactive Power
|Capacitor Bank 1
||Capacitor Bank 1
|Capacitor Bank 2
||Capacitor Bank 2
|Capacitor Bank 3
||Capacitor Bank 3
|Capacitor Bank 4
||Capacitor Bank 4
|Capacitor Bank 5
||Capacitor Bank 5
|Capacitor Bank 6
||Capacitor Bank 6
|Capacitor Bank 7
||Capacitor Bank 7
|Capacitor Bank 8
||Capacitor Bank 8
||Capacitor Bank 9
||Capacitor Bank 10
||Capacitor Bank 11
||Capacitor Bank 12
- The Parameter setup can be done through 4 nos. of soft keys on front fascia
- Keys on the front panel is used to
- Scroll, increment, decrement through display parameter,
- To set the Meter ID,
- Time, Date,
- Change password.
==> Press scroll key once the parameter set is completed, this allows to view the parameters one after the other automatically (change over time period is 4 secs). If this is not done auto scroll will not happen.
- Auto/Manual Key is used for Mode Selection. When press it , display ask for PASS WORD.
- Once enter the correct Pass Word , display will highlight the present mode (either Auto Or Manual) by blinking.
- Now with UP or Next Key the required Mode can be selected
- By pressing Mode Key the selected Mode is registered .It can be viewed by concern LED on Auto/Manual Key.
- In Auto Mode , the APFC monitor the instant KVAr, and calculates the average KVAr at the interval of 5 sec.
- If the average KVAR is inductive, the controller will switch on the corresponding capacitor bank to get the unity PF.
- If the KVAR is Capacitive, turn Off the Bank which is suitable to get the unity PF.
- Note: Capacitor bank ON Status will be shown by concern Yellow LED on front fascia .
- Capacitor bank can be switched ON and OFF manually by pressing corresponding switch (CB1 to CB12).
- The reconnection is possible only after the set time which is programmable.
- Reswitching On time is programmable and OFF time is 5 Sec.
- In set mode, we can execute the Capacitor read function.
- APFC read the KVAR Value in Capacitor banks and store in the location C1 to Cn. (where n is the no of Stages)
- In set mode, we can enter the KVAr Value for health checking.
- Limits of health checking are programmable.
- If banks are Unhealthy capacitor banks are indicated by glowing red LED.
- Both voltage and current circuit should take from the same phase.
- Device ID
- CT Value
- Required PF
- Capacitor Read (CAP rd)
- Reconnection Time (rt)
- Capacitor Value
- Unhealthy Limit
- Real Time
- Real Date
- Change Password
Enabling Auto scroll / Manual Scroll :
- Enabling Manual scroll: Press Stop/Scroll key to enable manual scroll mode
Now parameters can be viewed one by one using Up and Next Keys
- Enabling Auto scroll : When display in manual mode, press Stop/Scroll
to enter into auto scroll mode. Parameters will
scroll 4 secs. one after the other. By default, when
meter is switched ON it will be in auto scroll mode.